Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Because...

we couldn't agree more.

Huckelberry and Family


Just because I am an American Pit Bull Terrier owner does it mean...

1. That I am uneducated.


2. That I am irresponsible.


3. I do not care about the general safety of public, my neighbors, my community but most of all my family or the ones I care about the most.


4. That I am a drug dealer, thug, gang banger, gangster or a criminal.


5. That I am so called trailer trash! (who cares if you live in a trailer ANYWAYS!?)


6. That I do drugs.


7. That I some how lack self confidence and need a so-called "macho" dog to make up for my short comings (my dogs are wimps!).


8. That I am a dog fighter.


9. That I hate other breeds of dogs, sure there are breeds I would not own. But I am not a breed basher.


10. That my dogs are like having a loaded weapon.


11. That I enjoy having people be afraid of my dogs, in fact it insults, hurts and frustrates me. You might as well insult my family or my loved ones, to me it is no different.


12. That I am not a functioning member of my community or society for that matter.


13. That I am welfare.


14. That my dogs are tied up in the backyard collecting dust, dirt, bad manners and becoming possibly unsocialized dangerous animals.


15. That I let my dogs run free, off-leash or take them to places where dogs are not allowed.


16. That I feel that the by-laws or any laws for that matter are some how below me.


17. That I am selfish.


18. That I do not hold a full-time job.


19. That I feel like I am not 100% responsible for my dogs actions good or bad.


20. That my dogs are untrained, dangerous, not good with other people, children or other animals.


21. That my dogs will 'snap' at any moment.


22. That my dogs are not properly cared for, health or otherwise.


23. That I cannot afford to properly care for my dogs needs, be it health care, food, proper grooming, training or toys. My dogs are SPOILED to a fault...ask anyone I know.


24. That your children are unsafe around my dogs.


25. That you are not safe around my dogs.


26. That I am violent.


27. That I have a lifestyle that could be deemed shady or criminal. 28. That I will endanger my children.


29. That my dogs are monsters.


30. That I am not in control of my dogs at all times.



Written by HuckleberryNJaeden's Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Dogs!
I wonder if any BC Newspapers will be over to do a follow up and take some video so the World can see the true Nature of these wonderful dogs.
Wouldn`t that be refreshing!
Hope Huckleberry & friend learn to relax a bit more when they`re being photographed.