Our annual fundraiser is going digital!
Since our supporters live throughout BC and across Canada, we realized that the only way to include everyone is to take it online.
So, starting mid-November we will auction off a selection of items through eBay. If you have something you’d like to contribute, we’d love to hear from you. All proceeds will go directly to helping the dogs in our care.
Items do not necessarily have to be dog related! We are looking for things that are:
- New and in good condition
- Minimum $20 in value, to offset our shipping and transaction costs
- Easy (and legal) to ship within Canada
Some things on our wish list include:
- Anything you would find on a store shelf. Toys, sports equipment, electronics, you name it.
- Gift cards from established services or businesses.
- Gift baskets.
Ideally, we would like confirmation and a photo of the item by Wednesday, November 10 in order to ensure it is listed in time. Our goal is to have everything sold and shipped out well before the holidays.
Feel free to be creative and please email email@example.com with any questions...and stay tuned for auction launch dates!