Friday, May 30, 2008

Show & Tell



So it's been made public that anyone that owns a Pit Bull must be a Thug, Drug Dealer or just a BAD ASS. Hmmm funny, I don't remember ever getting arrested or been caught running around the streets breaking windows or selling drugs. On the contrary far from it; I'm the one that at 25 would rather say home on a Friday night watching Harry Potter for the 20th time. A nerd, maybe a Thug!? HARDLY!




If you are a Pit Bull owner, send us your stories, we want to hear from you. Send us photos and a little write up of you and your dog. Tell us how your dog is a breed ambassador and what you do to try a shine a positive light on the breed. You send them, we'll post them.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know these comments on pittbulls being banned is not cool!
why arent the stupid owners of those dogs banned?
I am around 2 pittbulls all the time this will sound strange but I am an aunty to them, I take them out as if they were actual kids
they love attention and love snuggling to watch a movie, and love to sit and chill at the beach after playing in the water all day
and with this I am not able to have children and they make good ones! lol there is no mean bone in there body.. not unless the owners or myself were being attacked and really needed help could I see them being mean. and That is because of the way they were raised.
so quit putting the blame on the breed and maybe look more into the people that bring them up.....